Our shade sails are fabricated from the highest marine grade materials available on the market. We have partnered with Gale Pacific out of Australia who is the original innovator behind the Commercial 95 (340) fabric. This is the highest quality material on the market and the only fabric we use on all our shade sails.
The Commercial 95 (340) fabric is specifically designed for tension structures. It offers the ultimate combination of maximum sun protection with the strength and durability to ensure maintenance-free long-life performance. Engineered in Australia, Commercial 95 340 is made from high-quality UV-stabilised HDPE. It’s 100% lead and phthalate-free, and we’re proud to state it is the first architectural shade cloth in the world to be granted Oeko-Tex 100 and Greenguard certification.
- Knitted lock-stitch construction for fray and tear resistance, offers more air movement and better channeling of cool breezes
- UV-stabilised HDPE monofilament and tape yarn provides optimal balance between strength and UV block, with easy fabrication and minimal maintenance
- Strong HDPE won’t rot or absorb moisture
- Stentered (heat set) virtually eliminates any possibility of shrinking once installed and provides ease of fabrication
- UV Block range 89.3%–97.7% reduces sun exposure for safe and extended time outdoors
- 10-year UV degradation warranty on fabric
- 100% lead and phthalate free for a healthier environment
- Greenguard® and Oeko-Tex® certified provides confidence in operational quality assurance
- Engineered in Australia for the harshest conditions
- 100% recyclable
25FT x 25FT x 25FT EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE
**IMPORTANT** When calculating the size of the shade sail that you would need for a certain area, be sure to allow for about 12 to 18 inches of space between the shade sails corner d-rings and the mounting points for the necessary mounting hardware including turnbuckles. It is better for the shade sail to be too small than too large. If it is too large, you will not be able to tighten when necessary, but if it is too small, you can still attach the sail to the mounting points with the help of a few lengths of chain or a piece of aircraft cable.
Due to fabrication tolerances and fabric stretch, finished shade sail dimensions may vary +/- 2 inches. Due to fabric width and depending on the size of the shade sail the finished sail may have seams.
All shade sails are made to order and therefore all sales are final. No returns or refunds will be accepted.