Our shade sails are fabricated from the highest marine grade materials available on the market. We have partnered with Gale Pacific out of Australia who is the original innovator behind the Commercial 95 (340) fabric. This is the highest quality material on the market and the only fabric we use on all our shade sails.
The Commercial 95 (340) fabric is specifically designed for tension structures. It offers the ultimate combination of maximum sun protection with the strength and durability to ensure maintenance-free long-life performance. Engineered in Australia, Commercial 95 340 is made from high-quality UV-stabilised HDPE. It’s 100% lead and phthalate-free, and we’re proud to state it is the first architectural shade cloth in the world to be granted Oeko-Tex 100 and Greenguard certification.
- Knitted lock-stitch construction for fray and tear resistance, offers more air movement and better channeling of cool breezes
- UV-stabilised HDPE monofilament and tape yarn provides optimal balance between strength and UV block, with easy fabrication and minimal maintenance
- Strong HDPE won’t rot or absorb moisture
- Stentered (heat set) virtually eliminates any possibility of shrinking once installed and provides ease of fabrication
- UV Block range 89.3%–97.7% reduces sun exposure for safe and extended time outdoors
- 10-year UV degradation warranty on fabric
- 100% lead and phthalate free for a healthier environment
- Greenguard® and Oeko-Tex® certified provides confidence in operational quality assurance
- Engineered in Australia for the harshest conditions
- 100% recyclable
10FT x 10FT x 10FT EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE
We strongly encourage using the attachment point measurements method for sizing. This means taking your measurements of the distance between each attachment point, often a tab on a pole, wall mount, etc, rather than the dimensions of the shade sail itself. We will use those measurements to design your sail, taking into account the stretch of the fabric along with the hardware offset.